“Learn to Read the Bible Effectively”
October 1 – November 5, 2018
Six Monday Evening Classes – 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Monroe Community Senior Center
276 Sky River Parkway, Monroe, WA 98272
Do you find the Bible:
If you find reading the Bible difficult or frustrating at times, then this seminar is for you!
The concise and informative sessions are delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment. They are aimed at equipping you with the skills and determination you need to understand Scriptural doctrines for yourself and to benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or not, you will walk away with lots of information and new energy to begin reading the Bible more effectively.
Here is what you will learn:
- Who wrote the Bible?
- How to get past difficult Bible language.
- How did so many interpretations develop between Bible versions?
- Why are there two Testaments?
- Are both relevant today?
- Prove to yourself that the Bible is not a work of fiction.
- How to use cross references.
- How to use a concordance and a lexicon.
- What happens at death?
- How to learn more in less time.
- How to read the Bible more carefully.
- Who are the Jews? Why are they so important in the Bible?
- How to understand the book of Revelation and much, much, more!
Reasons why YOU should attend:
- These classes will encourage you to draw your own conclusions about God and HIS plan. Our goal is to equip you with the necessary tools to make your own decisions.
- You will never be asked for money, and we mean never.
- Everyone attending will receive many free materials which will allow you to review the material at your own pace.
Questions & Answers:
Q. What if everyone there knows more than I do?
A. The classes are paced in such a way as to make everyone feel comfortable. No one is ever put “on the spot”.
Q. Why are you holding these seminars if it’s not for money?
A. The Bible is scarcely read in our fast-paced society. Our faith and belief in God compels us to expound on HIS message and truth.
Q. Who is paying for the seminar?
A. All expenses are being absorbed by the Christadelphians.
Q. Who are the Christadelphians?
A. The name means “Brethren in Christ”. Christadelphians are bound together by a common faith in the Gospel preached by Christ and his apostles in the first century. We do not believe any of our members have received any special revelation directly from God, and our faith rests solely on the Bible as the inspired word of GOD.